The Global Journal of Accounting (GJA) is a peer- review journal dedicated to publishing original and high-quality articles based on diverse methodological and theoretical approaches that address topical issues in accounting with implications for theory and practice, and curriculum development in accounting education. The journal welcomes high quality manuscripts that are analytical, empirical or theoretical in approach.
The journal coverage includes, but is not restricted to:
- Financial reporting and accounting
- Forensic accounting
- Accounting for intangible assets and intellectual capital
- Public sector accounting
- Accounting for human capital
- Accounting for specialized industry
- Accounting education
- Accounting ethics
- Accounting information system
- Management accounting
- Social and environmental reporting
- Corporate governance
- And related disciplines
Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the Author Guidelines before making your submission to the journal.